Fighting For Your Compensation After A Trucking Accident
Truck accidents are some of the most disastrous types of accidents on the road. Because of the massive size of these vehicles, they often leave victims with a lifetime of consequences. When a truck driver’s reckless or negligent actions cause such devastating consequences, arm yourself with an exceptional legal team to protect your rights.
At Leeseberg Tuttle, we offer our clients more than 75 combined years of experience in personal injury law. We serve clients throughout Ohio in their efforts to secure fair compensation after truck accidents, and are ready to fight for you.
How Truck Accidents Can Happen
Because these vehicles are so much larger than passenger cars, accidents with trucks happen in numerous ways. It only takes a moment for any type of accident to occur, including:
- Jackknife accidents: When a truck driver brakes and turns suddenly, it can cause their trailer to jackknife out and hit other cars.
- Blindspot accidents: Most of the area surrounding 18-wheelers make passenger cars invisible or hard to see for the truck driver, resulting in the truck crashing into the cars.
- Blowouts: A blown tire can be enough for a truck driver to lose control of their vehicle and hit someone around them.
- Rear-end and head-on collisions: When a truck driver loses control of their vehicle or is not paying attention to the road, they may barrel into a vehicle directly in front of them.
No matter how the accident happened, you deserve the guidance of an experienced attorney to help you secure the compensation you need.
How An Attorney Can Help
When a major shipping company’s truck driver causes an accident, its legal team may act swiftly in the company’s defense. It may try and offer you a fast settlement for your injuries, but accepting that offer may not be the right decision.
A fast settlement is often an attempt to pay victims less than they deserve for their injuries. We can help you determine a fair compensation value based on all relevant factors, including:
- Current and future medical expenses
- Lost income
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of life enjoyment
Once we know the full value of your accident damages, we act to negotiate and secure that value. While negotiations often yield faster results, if they cannot provide the settlement you deserve, we are not afraid to continue the fight through litigation.
Choose Compassion And Experience To Stand By Your Side
If you are ready to meet with our committed team, contact our Columbus office by calling 614-721-0902 or emailing us here. The sooner you reach out to us, the sooner we can begin to fight for you; so contact us today.